Stencils? Rocket science. Follow our free webinar!
Stencil preparation is a new field of expertise where UcamX will help you to reach your goal.
Stencils are used to apply solder paste on PCBs in a safe and accurate way. Exact amounts of solder paste must be calculated and the stencil must be shaped accordingly.
Preparing stencils is rocket science. UcamX just became the perfect tool for an amazing lift-off.
Our brand new UcamX module Stencil Toolbox offers a bunch of interesting benefits:
- Streamlined workflow saving you time and money
- Exquisite recognition of pad shapes
- Support for stencil specific shapes
- Independent from incoming data quality
- Instant overview on critical apertures
- Reshaping pads for optimal paste cohesion
- Nano coating support
- Technical drawing for your production
The webinar has taken place on June 1. You can watch a recording of this and other Ucamco webinars here.
Stencil Toolbox. Because what is a workman without his tools ...