Christmas comes early this year: new UcamX and Integr8tor!
The days are getting shorter, the nights are getting colder, and people are getting into the Christmas spirit earlier each year, it seems. Santa Claus, always one to oblige, has heard your deepest wishes and is bringing you new versions of UcamX and Integr8tor!
UcamX v2022.09 is full of improvements, additions, options and more to keep your CAM department snuggly and cozy over the coming months:
- YELO Mask Adjuster extensions
- Electrical test optimization
- New default ucam.db settings
- Additional Ucam.properties settings
- Optimized Excellon 2 input
- Improved GAR input
Integr8tor v2022.09 holds a host of fixes and code improvements, amongst which:
- NEC layer naming convention added to layer stackup recognition engine
- Drill header recognition engine extensions
- Improved from-to drill span recognition algorithms
UcamX and Integr8tor v2022.09 are now available for download. We recommend that you upgrade to the new versions at your earliest possible convenience.
If your software is under warranty or covered by a maintenance contract, you can pick up this version free of charge from the Ucamco FTP download server, using your regular credentials. As most internet browsers have stopped supporting FTP download, we recommend that you use an FTP client to do so.
If you wish to upgrade to this version outside of a maintenance contract or wish to take out a maintenance contract, please contact your local sales channel or send an email with your request for quotation to email@example.com.