Update of Gerber File Format documents
Karel Tavernier has updated the following Gerber documents:
The Gerber spec was updated to revision 2017.11
- Allow the .N attribute not only on copper layers but also on plated drill layers, see 5.6.13.
- Remove .FileFunction value Keep-out. Use Profile instead.
- Specified that to combine files zip is the only allowed archive format, as suggested by Rafal Powierski.
- Corrected error in in 4.14; BNF is now simpler.
- Added synoptic table with macro primitives in 220.127.116.11.
- Added synoptic table one with standard apertures in 4.4.1.
- Added BNF of the region statement.
- Added link to the Reference Gerber Viewer in 1.3.
- Fixed typos pointed out by Forest Darling.
- Fixed a number or typos pointed out by Radim Halíř.
The proposal to include fabrication data in Gerber was updated to revision 2017.10
An overview of all news items is available on the Gerber Format page.
All Gerber related documents are available on the Downloads page of our website.
Please feel free to comment on any document or request more info if needed.
Our contact mail address is firstname.lastname@example.org