Our laser photoplotters are accepted world-wide as the benchmark for accuracy, throughput and reliability.
We offer a choice of “drop-in” models for customers who want the highest plot speed, or the finest features (down to 5micron), or the best all-round combination of speed, resolution and price.
Our laser photoplotters are available in various throughput and fine-line capability models to best suit our customer’s photo tooling production needs.
Our laser photoplotters are accepted world-wide as the benchmark for accuracy, throughput and reliability.read more about
The SilverWriter 8000-P series introduces sophisticated new film-handling and operational sequencing to deliver up to 60% more films per hour than Barco ETS’s previous market leader, the SilverWriter 800.read more about
Our (extra) large format photoplotters are external drum laser plotters with an automatic film loader and online connection to the film processor. Although not covered in feathers, these plotters do possess the same sharp eyesight as birds of prey ...read more about
All models share the common basic qualities:
- Straightforward and robust ‘maintenance free’ design - unbeaten reliability
- Automated stress-free film handling - highest geometric accuracy
- Seamless integration with existing CAM systems
- Fully configurable = drop-in system to replace or complement existing photoplotter
- Inch and mm resolutions on one and the same system
Our top model photoplotters further differentiate themselves by their:
- Unrivaled throughput on all resolutions
- Unequaled accuracy
- Fine-line capabilities only rivaled by glass-mask photoplotters